I need pass through a Firewall in order to access my IGSS system. What ports do I need to open?
Correct, to increase the security use a firewall that only allow access to IGSS by the required open user ports: 12397 to 12402.
When you need to access specific IGSS program elements, use the following ports:
- IGSS Distributed drivers (I2): 12396
- IGSS Multi user (SNIF): 12397
- IGSS 7TTCP Driver: 12398
- IGSS Superalarm: 12399
- IGSS A-B Servers: 12400
- IGSS Dataserver: 12401
- IGSS ODBC server: 20202
- IGSS MQTT Gateway: 1883 / 8883 (secure)
- IGSS Mobile server: 443
- IGSS Update V12: HTTPS 443
- IGSS Update to OP :12400 + Version Number. IGSS V12 is then 12412
While configuring the firewall use whitelisting that only allow trusted IGSS Stations/Servers access. Read more in the general Cybersecurity recommendations.