FAQ QuestionPreviously I would enter the SMS center access phone number as part of the settings for the service provider. I can no longer see the field in the settings dialog box. How do I set the phone number?
The field for entering the SMS center access phone number has been removed from the settings dialog box for two service providers:
- Generic GSM Terminal
- Siemens M20/MC35/TC35 Terminal
Instead, you must manually enter the phone number:
- Start the Windows HyperTerminal program. The program is activated by selecting Start – Programs – Accessories – Communications – HyperTerminal.
- Type the following commands:
where PHONENUMBER is the phone number of the SMS center.
- Close the HyperTerminal program.
- Start the Winpager program