There are several ways for you to find answers to your questions about IGSS and you can request technical support while using IGSS. To quickly help you, please follow the guidelines below.
Before you contact us
A number of support services are available when you need detailed technical information about IGSS.
Schneider Electric offers direct support for the present version of IGSS and the version before that.
Presently, the following versions are supported:
- IGSS version 12.0
- IGSS version 11.0
- IGSS version 10.0
See the page: The IGSS Support and Update Agreement
for more information.
When you contact us
When you contact us, we need the following information from you:
- Your product serial number (choose About in the Help menu in IGSS)
- The IGSS version number and the type of computer hardware you are using
- The PC operating system and the exact wording of error messages
- What you were doing when the problem occurred and how you tried to solve the problem
Phone and e-mail support
You can reach Technical Support as follows:
Phone: +45 88 30 20 10 (then press 3, 3, 2)
Our Technical Support representatives are available from 9:00 to 16:00 Monday through Thursday and 9:00 to 15:00 on Fridays (Central European Time).
E-mails usually receive a response within one business day, although occasionally extraordinary conditions may necessitate a longer response time.
Gain access to our online support service through TeamViewer's QuickSupport application.
Please follow the below steps:
- Call up the IGSS support team: +45 88 30 20 10 (then press 3, 3, 2) Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to 16:00 and 9:00 to 15:00 on Fridays (Central European Time).
- When advised to, click the "Download TeamViewer" button below.
- Click "Save file".
- Our support representative will provide the further instructions.