Hardlock driver ( HLVDD.dll ), Windows 7 (64 bit)
This problem relates to windows 7 (64 bit),
Here is a step by step guide if you get a problem with missing HLVDD.dll in widows 7 (64bit) after installation of IGSS v8.0
This problem can relate to other windows 7 versions , but at the moment i have just tried it on windows 7 professional (64 bit).
1. Navigate into the Hardlock directory in the IGSS install package.
2. Right click on hldinst.exe, and choose Properties.
3. Click on compatibility banner.
4. Check Run this program in compatibility mode for:.
5. Click on the drop down menu arrow and select windows Vista (Service Pack 2).
6. Click on OK
7. Run a Command prompt as administrator.
8. In to command prompt navigate into the Hardlock directory in the IGSS install package.
9. Run the command hldinst -install. remember to put space between argument and executable.