IGSS is more competitive than ever with more free atoms.
- More “Free Value” atoms on analog objects
Number of free value atoms doubled from 3 to 6.
- New “Free Value” atoms on digital objects
6 analog free value atoms in digital objects.
- Show additional process information without using additional objects
Internal automation information from PLC.
Information from frequency converter etc.
Changed Object Licensing
More Free Non-I/O Objects
- More non-I/O objects included in license
Number of free objects increased from 1.000 to 50% of license (min 1.000).
Example 1: 600 object license = 600 I/O objects + 1.000 non-I/O.
Example 2: 10.000 object license = 10.000 I/O objects + 5.000 non-I/O.
- Objects with local-only atoms are no longer counted as I/O objects
These may be used for VBA, calculations, faceplates etc.
Similar to memory tags in other SCADA systems.