IGSS FREE50 is a free edition of our flagship IGSS V12 (released March 2016) that is a full-featured SCADA System. Our free SCADA software has the same full functionality but is limited to setting up a project with 50 objects.
With Our free SCADA software you can create a project with full functionality from scratch. It is ideal for OEM's, machine builders and others who would like to automate processes or get an efficient and state of the art replacement for existing Operating Panels.
- Define up to 50 objects in an IGSS project
- Collect data from the PLCs without any time limit
- Use one of the +70 PLC drivers
- Upgrade anytime our free SCADA version to a larger IGSS System
Run in DEMO Mode
IGSS FREE50 can also be ‘switched’ into demo mode (here is how to) which gives you a pre-configured IGSS project including several mimic diagrams from different industries. You can also build a new project from scratch and test it with real PLC data:
- Collect real data for one hour
- Define up to 1,000 objects in an IGSS project
- Use one of the numerous PLC drivers supported
In the e-mail you receive with the direct download link, we also send you our print-friendly guides that will help you installing IGSS and setting up a project quickly.